Saturday, February 26, 2005

WebRings...what's up with them???

Ok someone must not like me over at WebRings. I have applied for HandKnitting ring and Knitting Blog and was denied for lack of knitting on my blog?????? LOL Who needs them when we have RingSurf!

There will be some changes on my site this week as I have been RAOK'd with a custom header for here. I am still working on the html to get it to look its best.
*I guess I figured it out..*
Thank you Amyfor the Awesome header!

This weekend is my grandbaby Ella's FIRST Birthday!!!! Does she become a GrandToddler now instead of baby? Camera battery is all charged and plenty of tape in camcorder! I can't believe she is 1 already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the purple colors of your blog! First time I've had to visit in awhile, so maybe they've been changed for a long time!