Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Name for the bird??

I still haven't found just the right name for the bird. He likes the "p" sound when I say words so thought about a "p" name. Poncho, Peppy, Petey,,,, The list goes on....leave a suggestion in the comment area.... He is warming up to me gradually and chatters more. He is a very nice bird.

I have been dizzy for 5 days now. Don't know what's going on...I did wean myself off of the anti-depressants I was on...did it nice and slow. Took a water pill today to see if that will help. I guess I might have to call the doctor.
***update...on my way to Dr now... 3:41 pm...***

***Update....I have labrynthitis (inner ear infection). Thank goodness it is not my blood pressure!...5:17 pm***

I am making slow progress on Light as Air vest. It takes awhile to knit 216 stitches across...you make the back and sides togther up to the arm pit. The yarn is so soft. I will have to take a strand with me next time I am out shopping to find the right tee or turtleneck to go under it.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Debbie, I figured that I had an inner ear thing-I had this happen after a cold last year. I'm seem to be getting over this one more quickly, except that now I have yeast infection, ugh!! This cold/virus or whatever I've had has settled in strange ways!! I hope you get to feeling better soon, I barely can work on stockinette when I'm dizzy, no way I'd get anywhere with lace!

Dawn

Risë said...

Hi, I suffered from dizziness when I was taken off zoloft last year. Doc said it is one of the side effects of stopping the med. It took awhile but the dizziness eventually tapered off to nothing. So, don't be surprised if you still have this after the ear infection is cleared up.