Monday, February 21, 2005

Sunny day after snow

We got about 6" of snow over the weekend and today is sunny and it is so pretty. The tree boughs are heavy laden. This is why I like Wisconsin!

I am knitting some leg warmers for my dear Ella's 1st birthday this weekend. They are so little and cute.

My new bird is growing accustomed to us very nicely. He now will come out of cage and hop around on the floor. The shelter had clipped his wings so he would settle easier. I still haven't decided on a name...mostly call him "Baby".

I have discovered listening to audio books and knitting! Talk about killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I also listen to Calvary Chapel teachers on KWave radio online. How cool is learning more about our Lord via the internet and online radio!!!! I get more knitting done this way too.

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those diligently seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

No comments: