Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Where I've been in my life....

In bold are the States I've been to, underlined the States I've lived in and italicize the State I am in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /
Go here to have a form generate the HTML for you.

That was fun. It brought back some fun memories. I collect thimbles and try to get one from each state I visit. When I was in Hawaii, I forgot to get one. Arrgghh. So if you live in Maui, email me. ;-)
Most of the states have been drive thrus to get to other places. I forgot I was in CA at LAX for a run thru. LOL Does that count?
I have lived in Wisconsin all my life and had only visited IL, MN and MO until I was 40. When I was 40 my sis moved to FL and I rode with her when she moved there. That was the beginning of my travels! In 1999 I earned a free trip to Maui and spent a week there! That was totally awesome! We drove to Texas in 2000 for Christmas and we saw a lot of countryside on that trip! I have also been to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Your underline/italic will looks just like mine will! I've never lived anywhere else. I used to keep a big map on my wall of places I've been, but it grew too depressing because I haven't been to enough places!! LOL!!!

I gotta tell you Debbie, things in Menasha are SLOW right now. And thanks for visiting my blog (sorry I didn't return the favor sooner!)