Friday, February 04, 2005

Pi Shawl

After owning EZ's almanac, with the Pi Shawl in it, since the 80's....I found a yahoo group that is doing a knit-along.

Yahoo! I got out some great mohair/wool dk weight yarn and jumped in. Oh it will be so soft. Hope to get some pix taken soon with my progress.

We are having a heat wave here. Going to be 48 deg.F today....record breaker! All our snow will be diminished and winter carnivals are being cancelled due to lack of snow. :-(

I went to knitting meeting last night. We keep growing. Lots of new knitters. Makes me happy as the more people who knit, the greater variety of yarn is available!

I got a wonderful brithday gift yesterday in the mail from Lu (FibeRAOK group). 1# of gourmet black licorice made in Australia! YUMMY.

I have a new pair of socks on needles but keep making mistakes and frogging them. Argh... I'll keep looking for a pattern that is easier to keep track of.

No comments: