Thursday, March 31, 2005

Finished socks

I finally finished my Sockatta socks. I knit them short ankle length for summer. They fit like isotoners!
I have given up on my pi shawl and a lacy vest as the warmer weather is here. Now I am itching to start a new project and can't decide.

I am thinking about starting another home biz but dread doing home parties again. I wish there was some sort of knitting class biz I could start and have home parties with that!
I am going to quit selling Watkins as the shipping is killing me. I no longer make any money. My customers will be sad but they can order online.

My son is flying out to Seattle with his friend on Sat morn to stay with a couple of their friends from High school. This will be his first time flying on a big plane! I will be praying the whole time that nothing happens with his flights.

It rained last night good and hard and almost all our snow is gone now. It is so brown and dismal looking and MUDDY!

No comments: