Thursday, January 13, 2005

The BIG 50!!!

When did this happen? How can I be 50? I feel like I am still in my 20's.

Dear Son took me to lunch on Tuesday, Dear Hubby took me out to lunch yesterday and shopping. He bought me a nice boombox for listening to my teaching tapes while at computer and also a new watch. We were supposed to be going up to my daughter's for the weekend but the weather is supposed to drop to 40 below zero!!!! Our old cars just can't hack that. My daughter is going to give me some temporary red color to my hair. Now mind you, I don't have but 2 gray hairs but thought it would be fun.

I have recieved so many birthday e-cards from online friends! Thank you all. Internet friends are wonderful!!


4 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!! And many many more... :)

Kate said...

Happy 50th Birthday! You're twice as wonderful as a 25-year-old!

knitdamsel

eyeleen said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you had a good one.