Wednesday, January 09, 2008

UFO's

I finished Ella's socks, doll blanket, almost done with son's sweater, and started Monkey Socks. I have 5 repeats done of the Monkey Socks. It is a very nice pattern and free at Knitty.com.
I have some Bluemoon Fiber Arts mediumweight sock yarn that I am looking for that just right pattern to use it. The colorway is Lunasea. I do a lot more posting of pictures over at Ravelry. Look me up and add me as a friend. I am KnittinDeb.

I am still up north until this Sunday. Saturday is my birthday and my granddaughter is all excited that I will be at her house for it. We will probably go out to eat.

The sun actually came out today! It's been a week since we have seen it, I think. Sure makes a person feel like doing something. Me and My daughter did some deep cleaning this morning. I bagged up all the toys that just get spread all over and this will help with toy pickups. My goodness they have a mass amount of small toys...

No comments: