Thursday, December 13, 2007

Babysitting

For the past week I have been up at my daughter's house watching my beloved grandaughters. My daughter and her husband took a long awaited honeymoon after being married 4 1/2 years. They are in flight from Cancun home. I am tirrrrreeeedddd! Izzy is 18 months and can escape anything which keeps me running. Ella (4) is a good hlp but she has her moments of jeolousy and things get mighty noisy. Overall, it's been a wonderful week.

I do knit after they go to bed but I realized I made one sleeve a whole 2 inches shorter than the other on my son's Christmas sweater. I guess I am more tired than I thought! I will repair once I am back home in a safe un-knitting environment.

I will post pictures once I am home and recouped.

I am looking for a copy of Knitting Marvelous Mittens by Charlene Schurch if anyone has one they don't love anymore or if your local bookstaore has acopy...drop me a comment. ;-)

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Now you see why I take a nap every day. :-)

See you soon!