Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Power of 4 Meme

Yellow House Treasures tagged me…

4 Jobs I have had in my life (other than being a mother)
- I worked at Zwicker Knitting Mills back in the mid-to-late 1970's. I operated 12 circular knitting machines!
- I have been a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)and a purchasing clerk for Riverside Medical center in Waupaca.
- I worked in a small Christian gift-line company. I applied decorative decals on faux stone gift items. I also trained others how to do it.
-I drove as a medi-van driver, a same day delivery service and now deliver flowers.
I love driving!

4 films I can watch again and again (this really is a tough one!)
- One Night with the King
- The Princess Bride
- anything Mr. Bean
- Chronicles of Narnia

4 places I have lived
- Lily, WI
- Menasha, WI
- Waupaca, WI
- Appleton, WI

4 TV series I watch( I don't watch much TV)
- House Hunters
- Little House on the Prairie
- It's Supernatural with Sid Roth
- almost anything on God TV

4 places I have been on holiday
- Maui, Hawaii
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Fort Meyers, Florida
- almost every state park in Wisconsin

4 things I do every time I go on the Net
- check my email
- check the blogs
- chat online with my daughter
- surfing for yarn and free knitting patterns

4 things I would NOT eat for anything in the world
- liver
- octopus or any spineless sea creature
- tongue
- any inards


4 places I would love to be right now
- a yarn store with no money limits
- at my daughter's house playing with my grandbabes
- traveling the US in an RV
- a private swimming pool

4 people to tag
- Knitorious
- Cheesehead with Sticks
- The work of her hands
- Shelley

No comments: