Tuesday, July 03, 2007

more socks



I finished another pair of socks and starting another. I can't help it, I love knitting socks!
Cable Twist socks free pattern from Hello Yarn knit in KnitPicks Dancing.
It is hard to see the twisted pattern in my picture but it shows nice at hello yarn. It is nice a stretchy!





Something fun other than knitting...
like Scattergories..

Your Name: Debbie
1. Famous Singer/Band: Devo
1.a. Famous Song: Daisy, (daisy give me your answer do)

2. 4 letter word: dove

3. Street: Demerest

4. Color: dusk

5. Gifts/Presents: Doll

6. Vehicle: Denali

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: travel Dvd's

8. Boy Name: Daniel

9. Girl Name: Denise

10. Movie Title: Daktari ( I am old, so are you if you remember this movie! )

11. Drink: Draft rootbeer

12. Occupation: Doctor

13. Celebrity: Denzel Washington

14. Magazine: Domino

15. U.S. City: Denver

16. Pro Sports Teams: Dallas cowboys

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: drowsy

19. Something You Throw Away: dirty diapers

20. Things You Shout: Duh!

21. Cartoon Character: Daffy duck


Knit Picks Podcast

No comments: