Friday, July 13, 2007

More socks

I finished another pair of socks using KnitPicks Simply stripes. They turned out great and match all the way down to the kitchener stitch where just on row is different. I am too lazy to take pictures... haha.

I borrowed my dad's carpet steam cleaner yesterday and did the heavy traffic areas. Nice and clean now. We rent and he told us it was cleaned before we moved in but it stank of ciggie smell and I got a lot of black water. I went over twice. It is been nice and cool and windy so it dried fairly quick...

I am itching to start another knitting project but can't decide what to do. Am I the only one who experiences this? Of course I have a pile of knitting books ready to be picked up at through the inter-library loan. They all came at once... maybe I will find just the right project. I am putting off knitting more Master Knitter swatches for the time being. I have 6 done, having ripped #7 out. I used a skein of Galway and it had way too many knots in it. I contacted Plymouth yarns and they said I need to return it to my yarn store....not very freindly customer service there. UGh.

No comments: