Friday, February 02, 2007

Some knitting project pictures


Here is the purse I finished for my friends daughter, pre-felted. She will be doing the felting, maybe. It is one strand of cascade wool for the base and handle and the body has a strand funky squiggly yarn added. I had to do every other row in two starnds so I wouldn't run out of the funky yarn. The picture does not do it justice. It will be a small purse. The original pattern was done in all white the size of a clutch.




I started some more socks, trying a new pattern. Two socks Toe-up on Two circulars.
My dear hubby asked if I was knitting a bikini! hahaha (maybe for flat tubey cups!) I am using KnitPicks Sock Parade on size 3 US needles. I have already made some changes to pattern for next pair as the toe point is too small.



You know I must be getting better at my knitting if I can change patterns to suit my likes! Cool.

No comments: