Sunday, February 04, 2007

Finished Ella's sweater



I finished this sweater for Ella in less than a week. It was amazingly simple! Ella will be turning 3 this month and needs a big girl sweater! It was so easy that I am going to start another one today in another color. a girl can never have too many sweaters! There are NO SEAMS!!!! It is knit entirely in the round without a single seam. I was amazed!
I used a pattern from a new book Sweaters for Everyone. You can find the wonderful book here....One Piece Knitting

I am practicing on Toddler size before starting my big jumbo size! :-) Her pattern even allows for higher neck in back! This woman is a genius!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so cute! I love working sweaters in the round, so much better than sewing them up after you've knitted them. You did a great job!

Marti said...

I admire anyone who can knit a sweater. I am not brave enough to even try. Maybe that book is the one for me to try.
Your sweater looks great!