Wednesday, October 06, 2004

25 Knitty Things about Me

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
**I will knit with any yarn.

2. Do you spin? Crochet?
**Yes, I spin but am rusty. I crochet only minimal for edges.

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
**Cigarette/cigar smoke. Do not like animal hairs on items

4. How long have you been knitting?
**almost 40 years but I take breaks, sometimes years..

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
**Yes. Amazon, Barnes & Nobble, Half.com

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
**Vanilla, raspberry, melon, pear

7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
** I have a salt-tooth!

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
**I sew and have an embroidery attachment to my Viking Rose

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s?
**Christian Contemporary, Smooth Jazz, Classical . Computer can play cd's

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer?
**Purple. I am a Spring...

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
**Married. No pets. New Gramma

12. What are your life dreams?
**to run or work in a craft shop

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
**Noro!

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
**none

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
**Socks on 2 circulars

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
**for my grandbaby

17. What are you knitting right now?
**socks, hats

18. What do you think about ponchos?
**I knit one for me and will be knitting some for daughter and granddaughter

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
**Circular

20. How did you learn to knit?
**my dear Paternal Gramma when I was 10

21. How old is your oldest UFO?
**20 years. Pink and blue acrylic afghan yuck...

22. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
**SpongeBob!

23. What is your favorite holiday?
**Easter

24. Is there anything that you collect?
**Chickadees, hippos

25. What color is your bedroom?
** Seafoam Green and Sky Blue

No comments: