Monday, June 26, 2006

The Lord is working!

Oh how the Lord is working in my life! He is healing my inner being and giving me strength! Hallelujah! Last night in an open heaven experience He showed me a baby in a womb.



The baby was so warm and safe and protected. The baby was dancing and happy. It was surrounded by warm gold fluid. Then the Holy Spirit revealed to me that my mom loved me and ate correctly, didn't drink or smoke while she was pregnant with me! This was so healing to me because my mom was an alcoholic and died from smoking. I always felt she didn't care but she did! She taught me to be crafty, a good cook, how to take care of things, how to find a bargain. Where she lacked my Gramma taught me. Oh Thank You Lord for this revelation!

3 comments:

GypsySavage said...

Debbie, was browsing the blogs and the photo of the baby in the womb caught my attention and had mesmerized for minutes... Isn't it boggling to the mind how such a beautiful little creature can be created in just 9 months???

Heather said...

I love your blog and look forward to reading and learning more.

Your sister in Christ (A fellow American living Abroad)

Sally said...

I enjoy visiting your blog and will be back often.