Monday, April 18, 2005

The waiting game

Oh it is so hard to wait sometimes. I have applied for a job and had an interview. I won't do the knitting class/party thing if I get a job. Can't plan a weekend away either...

What a beautiful day here today. We had some nice sprinkles on Sat. and it greened up the grass nicely. My perennials are coming up. Crocus are all done.

I started on a sweater. Maybe by fall I will have it done! Ha

Met my daughter, son-in-law, and grand-daughter at a half-way town on Sat. and we went shopping and out to lunch. I bought Ella her first baby doll and she really loves it. Mommy says she hugs and kisses it all the time. She is almost 14 months old already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you on the job thing. I'm going through that right now too. Think good thoughts, maybe we'll both get good news at the same time!