Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving was great!

My daughter and son-in-law invited us up for Thanksgiving this year. First my daughter and grandbabies came down for 3 days and then we drove up north to their house, picking up my son on the way. My son-in-law cooked the entire meal and it was delicious! I felt so spoiled as I always do all the cooking. It was his first turkey dinner. He is a very good cook anyway and now he knows more. He said he would do it anytime!

I knit up a pair of wool clogs and felted them for Ella who is almost 3. I tried the smaller size to see how easy they were. It was very easy. I have one for myself almost done. They are so huge before felting! I put it on my hsubands foot (unfelted) and its big on him and he wears a size 13! he says there is no way that they will shrink down. I must take pictures to show it and prove him wrong! :-)

I have my house all decorated for Christmas and it feels good. Need to load the CD player up with music to really get in the mood. I did not fight the shopping crowds this year. The traffic was horrible around the mall. YUCK.

No comments: