Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dish Cloths

Wow, I feel like a knitting machine! I have been getting orders for dishcloths! I have knit about 3 dozen in the past month. I don't make much profit but I can buy more yarn which makes me happy.

Today I feel like a wrung out dishcloth. The Lord is doing some weeding in my life and mind. He is confirming "words" and healing me. I am so thankful for my Tuesday night Bible study group. We minister one to another and have become so close.

My little GrandToddler will be 18 months old tomorrow! That has gone by so fast! She blows kisses that melt my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I ask what you sell your dishclothes for. I was thinking of making a bunch in order to clear out some cotton I have. I'm planning on a garage sale in a few weeks and figured the two provided one opportunity